The new Penguin Update is just around the Corner, according to Matt Cutts of Google.
“[…] the engineers are incorporating new signals and iterating to improve the algorithm….expect that the next few Penguin updates will take longer, incorporate additional signals, and as a result will have more noticeable impact. Certainly links are a primary area to monitor…” – Matt Cutts
I’m sure you’d want your website to stay afloat and visible after the next huge Penguin update.
Thanks to Matt, we can prepare as early as now, put certain measures in place and start applying steps to “strengthen” your website or blog.
The 5 strongholds you can adapt are:
1) Social media. Bank on social media strategies and keep loving your communities on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
2) Google Places (now G+Local), Google Shopping, Knowledge Graph, Search Plus Your World. These are awesome Google products aimed for local business exposure, and establishing trust and authority factors to website ranking.
3) Video Marketing. Videos get the automatic top spot in search results pages.
4) Article marketing on a constant basis, ideally at least one article a day posted on internal and external blog sites.
5) Mobile Customer AcQuisition Platform, this is a complete strategic platform and not just SMS and text.
Find out how to incorporate these strategies into your business plan, contact an AcQyro Customer AcQuisition Consultant today for a free consultation.